Liferay portal development and themes can benefit small, medium and large companies. With the right developer, even the smallest business can create a compelling, easy-to-use CMS system, employee self-service (ESS) portal or other corporate intranet or website. Liferay portlets development tools are flexible and robust and can satisfy a full range of portal configurations and implementations from the simplest CMS sites to the most complex business requirements for content management systems, document management, portal or web or intranet application.
The rich collaboration features of this technology includes web publishing, content management, collaboration and social networking and offers practical, functional tools innovatively designed to satisfy technical and usability concerns. The suite of Liferay portal development tools supports easy, affordable enterprise application integration, so the enterprise can integrate legacy system data, HR, accounting, CRM, ERP, or sales information or other critical sources of data. The framework and platform incorporates the open source technologies of many popular tool sets, suites and languages, and provides a rich environment in which the enterprise and an expert developer can work to create a flexible, compelling website, CMS system or other enterprise site.
Experienced developers can leverage Liferay themes to quickly design and develop a new site and support your work flow, products, market presence and sales channels. Consider all the ways in which your business can expand its web presence, improve its collaborative and team activities and increase market presence. The framework is helpful in designing and developing variety of websites, portals (listed below).
- Professional, community, organization or association portals
- Small business websites for auto mechanics, landscapers, dry cleaners, coffee shops and more
- Medium sized business sites for IT consulting firms, discount furniture stores, regional hardware chains, car dealerships, community colleges
- Large corporate sites for product and service sales, software sales and licensing, retail chains, grocery stores and more, medical centers
- CMS sites to manage projects, content, file taxonomy, teams, calendars, time, billing, and inventory
- News, media, event, ticketing, travel and other sites
- Liferay e-commerce portals, shopping carts, product galleries, shipping and more
These are some of the opportunities your business can leverage with Liferay portal development with the help of an experienced developer. Skilled developers understand the tools and functionality within the framework and can use these tools and techniques to satisfy your requirements for mobile access, technical and usability needs and integration of enterprise applications to deliver accurate, up-to-date content to users and customers alike. This makes the framework flexible and useful for every size company from big and medium to small store owners.